We would love to see your Company displayed as a donating sponsor of the SFAEP. Your tax deductible donation to our non-profit 501(c)(3) organization will support our volunteer professionals in continuing to provide exceptional monthly educational presentations, as well as in providing our annual conference of timely and emerging environmental issues.
Visit our website at www.SFAEP.org to see the outstanding presentations we have provided , which you could sponsor in the future. Please take a moment to examine your sponsorship benefits. We offer Annual or Luncheon level sponsor-ships to Companies; and Individual sponsorships are also available for those persons wishing to independently show their support.
ANNUAL SPONSOR $1,000.00
For the next 12 months your Company will receive:
- Visual and verbal recognition at each monthly educational luncheon presentation
- Your Company Logo on each monthly luncheon flyer
- Your Company Logo and recognition on the SFAEP website as an Annual Sponsor
- Your Company Logo and recognition at the SFAEP Annual Conference
- A booth space at the SFAEP annual conference
- Four complementary memberships
LUNCHEON SPONSOR: $250.00
At a monthly luncheon presentation your Company will receive:
- Visual and verbal recognition at the educational luncheon presentation you sponsor
- Your Company Logo on the luncheon flyer
- Your Company Logo on the SFAEP webpage announcing the luncheon
- One Complimentary Membership
INDIVIDUAL SPONSOR: $50.00
If you, as an individual ,would like to make a tax deductible donation to support the SFAEP, for the next 12 months your name will be listed on the SFAEP website within the “Circle of Friends”. (Individual sponsorship is not available to corporate entities, only to individuals.)
To become an Annual or a Luncheon Sponsor, or to make an individual donation and take advantage of the benefits of sponsorship, please contact Jen Savaro at email@example.com.
SFAEP FL Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Registration #CH39082
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800)-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.